MPMS IQ is a web-based GIS mapping application for accessing highway and bridge project data for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. This application is provided by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation. (PennDOT)
Note to Existing MPMS IQ Users:
The latest MPMS IQ features include:
- Project listing of search results appearing on the right
- New measurement tool to easily add color coded points, lines, and polygons to the map
- Traffic camera layers for viewing real-time traffic
- Google Street View with a location indicator on the map
- The ability to select and choose the symbology for external layers
In case you have not visited recently, MPMS IQ has been given a facelift. You will notice a new header with labeled menu items, a collapsible legend, and improved dialog boxes.
For a complete list of enhancements, check out the Release Notes.
Any cost-related information or date-related details included on this website are considered estimates; both are subject to change at any time by the
Department of Transportation.
- Only projects with a State Route (SR), Segment, and Offset can be mapped in this application.
- At this time, local road projects (i.e., locally let) cannot be mapped in this application.
You must accept the terms of the disclaimer in order to proceed.