MPMS IQ is a web-based GIS mapping application for accessing highway and bridge project data for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. This application is provided by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation. (PennDOT)
Note to Existing MPMS IQ Users:
The latest version of MPMS IQ has new features including:
- A Google Street View option
- The ability to add external features via a service URL
- A Twelve Year Program (TYP) layer
MPMS IQ has also been given a facelift. You will notice a new header with labeled menu items, a collapsible legend, and improved dialog boxes.
For a complete list of enhancements, check out the Release Notes.
Any cost-related information or date-related details included on this website are considered estimates; both are subject to change at any time by the
Department of Transportation.
- Only projects with a State Route (SR), Segment, and Offset can be mapped in this application.
- At this time, local road projects (i.e., locally let) cannot be mapped in this application.
You must accept the terms of the disclaimer in order to proceed.